Wednesday, September 3, 2008

nfl regular season is starting

the regular season is finally here. the first game starts on Thursday Sept 4th at seven o'clock. the season opener starts off with the New York Giants hosting the Washington Redskins. personally i think the Giants are going to be even better than they were last season. Even though the redskins beat them during the preseason, that really means nothing. the giants defense is on point. also they got a killer roster to start off with. hopefully they wont go undefeated like the patriots did and then lose the super bowl lol.

6 comments:

MiMi4 said...

I dont to much like football....GO BASKETBALL

Jas said...

well i am a football fan because i like to see the boys play so yea i will be tunning in to watch it.

Flyest News said...

man look im telling you my falcons are going to take it all brah!

Bugs Bunny said...

da giants goin to smash the redskins, plaxico gone act a fool on dem...but u already kno they gone win the super bowl agiain.

"TipToeJoe" said...

If the giants won last year, they goin' win this year.

Da chick dats Moe Realer than REALITY! said...

I LOVE FOOTBALL TOO IM A VERY STRICT FOOTBALL FAN. SO IN CONCLUSION ALL I KNOW IS THAT I AGREE WITH DENNIS{FLYEST NEWS}ALL THE WAY.IN THE WORDS OF DENNIS.... THE FALCONS ARE GONNA TAKE IT ALL THE WAY{BRAH!}{Lolz}